Careers In Sales
Careers in Sales at SWROur People Matter
SWR’s business culture will ensure personal development of all employees is prioritised whilst working together to improve performance and meeting companies current and future objectives. We will provide an environment that challenges staff positively without “limiting” potential and providing the appropriate levels of leadership, support and guidance.
Below is a list of our current priority postions, but we are always interested to hear from people who feel they can help us meet our company goals. For all applications. please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Competitive Package
To manage the sales of SWR products and services to commercial and domestic customers in the UK and Internationally. To ensure consistent profitable growth in sales revenue. To identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
- To perform sales activities, lead, train, motivate and develop the sales team to achieve profitable results.
- To advise the senior management team on plans for maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- To manage the sales team, developing plans, covering sales, revenue and profit margins to meet agreed targets and to promote the business internationally.
- To assist in the development of an annual marketing plan with the marketing manager, advising on realistic forecasts for each product, based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort.
- To be responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation of team to accomplish specific smart objectives providing coaching and training as needed.
- To monitor and manage the performance of the sales team, against a suite of KPIs and regular performance reviews and annual appraisals.
- To provide high standards of on-going training, to ensure the sales team possess sufficient system and product knowledge to present information to customers in an accurate and professional manner.
To carry out the role to the level required, we expect a range of general skills we consider essential.
- An Energetic and Dynamic team leader
- Good Accounting and Numeracy Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Relationship management skills
- Diligent and Trustworthy
- Strong Organisational, Analytical and Strategic Skills
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and Project Management skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and coach a sales team
- Track record of success in a proactive technical sales role
- Experience of the commercial and domestic markets served by SWR
- International sales experience desirable
- Demonstrates the ability to work to and achieve targets
- Experience of account management and business development
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- Salary Range:
- Dependent On Experience
We are experiencing positive growth throughout our business and require an enthusiastic new team member to join our Customer Service / Technical Sales team in our wire rope department and our balustrade department. Your focus will be on dealing with incoming enquiries, ensuring that our customers receive a high level of service at all times.
- Provide technical advice, specify products and provide outstanding customer service.
- Prepare customer quotations.
- Maximise sales opportunities wherever possible.
- Process customer orders, accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure our CRM database is updated as required.
- Pro-actively develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide showroom support for visiting customers.
- Pro-actively assist in developing the department and products offered.
- Undertake any other reasonable task requested.
- Communicate effectively to a high standard with internal departments / colleagues.
To carry out the role to the level required, we expect a range of general skills we consider essential. Such as,
- Good customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Numerate and literate.
- Desire to learn the technical characteristics of the company’s products and services.
- Confident and determined approach.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.