GRIPPLE FAST TRAK™
For the installation of electrical containment, pipework,ductwork and other mechanical services.
WHY CHOOSE FAST TRAK™?
Gripple Fast Trak™ pre-fabricated channel system will change the way you install suspended M&E services forever!
Designed by engineers, for engineers. If you’re installing electrical containment, pipework, ductwork or other mechanical services you need to know about Fast Trak.
The innovative Fast Trak system is made up of our prefabricated slotted channel, patented 'Track' and 'Cartridge', allowing you to safely install a complete trapeze bracket up to six times faster than traditional rod and strut.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR THREADED ROD – Fast Trak has options for trapeze, side loading, low profile and segregated bracket’s alongside a system load rating of up to 200kg.
- SPEED UP YOUR INSTALLATION – A complete Fast Trak support system can be installed up to 6x faster than your typical threaded rod and strut bracket. With Fast Trak you need minimal tools to install, there are no nuts and bolts and no need for cutting on site.
- VERSATILE – USE IT YOUR WAY – Brackets can be installed in 4 orientations, with fixing points on every face. Thanks to a “channel style return” Fast Trak can be used with standard channel nut fixings along with our range of Gripple Fast Trak fixings and accessories.
- EFFORTLESSLY MEASURE AND ADJUST – The cartridge at the end of each Fast Trak bracket allows you to attach and adjust the bracket along your tracks tool free. M4 level markers on the tracks highlight 50 mm increments, so no levelling tools are required. And, no more nuts to adjust!
- IMPROVE YOUR SITE SAFETY – Less tools, less hot work permits and less time spent working at height. Fast Trak’s simple installation method improves your on-site safety.
- EASY TO HANDLE ON SITE – Fast Trak pre-fabricated tracks and bracket’s come organised in easy-to-handle packaging, reducing the time spent sorting materials on site.
- A ROBUST RANGE OF HANGERS AND FIXINGS – Fast Trak is backed up by a solid range of fixings including Concrete Screws, Shot Fire and Drop-In Anchors. The accessory range includes cable tray clips, bracket covers and protectors and a range of trunking and conduit clamps.
- FIRE TESTED – Fast Trak is fire tested to F120 and the temperatures associated with BS EN 1363-1:2020. Independent test data with load limits and exposure times is also available upon request from our Technical Services Team.