Large Whipblock Safety Cables
Advantages Over Traditional Whip Checks
- Easy to handle, install, adjust and tighten, supplied with installation instructions
- Excellent choke system to ensure a strong, firm and long-lasting grip
- 10 Year guarantee
- No “loose” springs or washers
- Choke system does not rely on springs under constant tension which can lead to the loop loosening
- The choke system becomes tighter the more tension the system is put under
- Kevlar/Polyester coating with patented loop choke system reduces potential fragmentation if overloaded
- Consistent high breaking load performance
- Batch destruction test for each order along with full batch traceability and individual I.D. Nos
- Bespoke colours available
- Usage videos and comparable test results available
|To Suit Hose Diameters (mm)||Rope Diameter (mm)
|Rope Diameter (mm)
|Minimum Breaking Loads (kg)||Length (mm)||Part Code|
|38.1 - 76.2||6.35||7.93||2300||1100||WBKP6|
Are your requirements not listed above?
SWR produces a wide range of wire rope assemblies in all diameters and constructions with a multitude of fittings to choose from. If you requirements are not shown above, please try our online assembly configurator or contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Simply fill in your details below to view, print or download this datasheet. You can also access further datasheets without having to complete this form again.