Lifting & Material Handling
Tirfor® TU Series
Tirfor® machines are portable manual hoists used with maxiflex wire rope. They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications; they are operated by a simple lever.
Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor® system can be increased by using sheave blocks.
- Key Features
- Low weight-quick installation
- No limitation of cable length
- Manageable, light-weight, robust and powerful
- Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
- Overload protection
- Precise load positioning within millimetres
|Model||WLL||Machine Weight||Wire Rope Weight(20m)||Tirfor Wire Rope||Wire Rope Breaking Load|